Powered By Blogger

sexta-feira, 7 de maio de 2010

My Disaster

I went to Arroio do Sal, two years ago, with my boyfriend.We stayed for six days in twenty people end two dogs in one house. was verry good. we could'nt sleep at night because we slept under the table (hahaha), in living room and had two dogs what barked. At night the friday on dog broke the collar, and rise in we. -Ahhhh I noise.. and Adro My boyfrind was startled... ok we arranged the collar the dog and again slept.
But at morning we got up and Adro stepped on shit.( hahahahah)
At the end we good time... hahaihiha

Um comentário:

  1. comentario...

    My Disaster

    I went to Arroio do Sal, two years ago, with my boyfriend.We stayed for six days in twenty people end two dogs in one house. (IT)was ver(-)y good. we could'nt sleep at night because we slept under the table (hahaha), in (THE) living room and had two dogs (THAT) barked.
    At night the friday on dog broke the collar, and r(O)se (OVER US). -Ahhhh I (YELLED).. and Adro My boyfrind was startled (?)... ok we arranged the collar the dog and again (WENT TO SLEEP).
    But (IN THE) morning we got up and Adro stepped on shit.( hahahahah)
    At the end we (HAD) good time... hahaihiha

    HAHAAHH!
    ;)

    ResponderExcluir