Powered By Blogger

terça-feira, 8 de junho de 2010

mY favorite photo... =*

This is one my favorite photoS!!! =*
I took the phoro in the summer of 2009 when I was a vocation in Paraná.
I and my parents were in FOz do Iguaçú , and we went a Cataratas do Iguaçú. we went by bus to a piece, after several steps had to tie get there.
Its image is beauty. The nature is fantastic and perfect. Was very hot, but the breeze coming from the water soothed heart.


keep this photo in an album in my notebook and Orkut. I loved this adventure so I wrote about this photo.

3 comentários:

  1. correcao...

    mY favmY favorite photo... =*
    This is one my favorite photoS!!! =*
    I took the phoro in the summer of 2009 when I was (ON) vocation in Paraná.
    (ME) and my parents were in FOz do Iguaçú , and we went (TO) Cataratas do Iguaçú. we went by bus to a piece, after several steps (WE) had to tie (TO) get there.
    Its image is beauty. The nature is fantastic and perfect. (IT) Was very hot, but the breeze coming from the water soothed (THE) heart.

    ;) GOOD!

    ResponderExcluir