Powered By Blogger

quarta-feira, 16 de junho de 2010

Treviling the World

I'm Going to LIVERPOOL by plane. I'm leaving for three months ,departure December 1 st ,2010.
I'm going friend's house, where she will show me the city who: Beatles Story, Albert Dock,ate Liverpool Gallery, Mathew Street and a PUBS !!! Then I'm going to take many photos, is Very FAnTAstic....
coming back finish summer, somer the end of February! The plane is flying for the São Paulo because there I'm taking other plane's agency to there. I'm looking forward for this vacation.

2 comentários:

  1. CORRECAO...

    T(RAVE)ling the World
    I'm Going to LIVERPOOL by plane. I'm leaving for three months ,departure December 1 st ,2010.
    I'm going (TO STAy IN A) friend's house, where she will show me the city (WHERE): Beatles Story, Albert Dock,ate (AT) Liverpool Gallery, Mathew Street and a PUBS !!! Then I'm going to take many photos, (IT`S) Very FAnTAstic....
    coming back (AT THE END OF THE) summer,(-) the end of February! The plane is flying for the São Paulo because there I'm taking other plane's agency (FROM) there. I'm looking forward for this vacation.

    ;)
    NICE!
    GOOD LUCK!

    ResponderExcluir