Powered By Blogger

quarta-feira, 16 de junho de 2010

Muisca Coca-Cola Copa Fifa 2010

Oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh
Give me freedom,give me fire
Give me reason,take me higher
See the champions take the field now
You define us make us feel proud
In the streets are as a lifting
As we lose our inhibition
Celebration is surround us
Every nation all around us
Singing forever young
Singing songs underneath th sun
Let's rejoice the beautifl game
And together at the end of the day
We all say
When I get older I will be stronger
They'll call me freedom
Just like the a waving flag
And then it goes back
And everybody will be singing it
And we all will be singing itTranslation
Bandeira Ondulando
Oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh

Translation

Me dê liberdade,me dê fogo
Me dê razão,me leva mais alto
Veja os campeões conquistar o campo agora
Você nos definem e nos fazem sentir orgulhosos
Nas ruas estão exaltados
Todos perderam suas inibições
Celabração em torno de nós
Todas as nações à nossa volta
Cantando para sempre jovem
Cantando músicas embaixo o Sol
Vamos alegrar este lindo jogo
E juntos no final do dia
Nós todos diremos
Quando eu ficar mais velho eu serei mais forte
Eles vão me chamar de liberdade
Assim como uma bandeira em ondulação
E depois ele vai voltar
E todos estarão cantando
E todos nós estaremos cantando

The music remixed "Wavin Flag",singer K'naan, was born in Somália and naturalized in Canadian. is the topic Crwon wold 2010, and the music is Coca-Cola , but here is Brazil has a Skank singer too.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário